Sponsors & Grant Providers
Cycling Otago is supported by some amazing local businesses and community trusts. With their help we can provide some great physical assets and human resources for our Club members; and prize money and prizes at events. Recent examples of grant expenditure includes:
- Contribution towards purchase of new Club flat deck truck & canopy for STMS equipment
- Contribution towards Track starting gates and controller
- Contribution towards housing for Tracking starting gates
- Funding to purchase Hire bikes
- Funding for development purposes, i.e. coach training, first aid training, commissaire training etc.
- Emersons Brewery Dunedin; sponsoring series such as the Tour de Otepoti; the Emersons City Criteriums, and Monday Night Racing, and STMS support.
- Cycle World Dunedin; sponsoring prizes at major races, hosting development evenings such as bike maintenance.
- Browns Avantiplus Dunedin; sponsoring prizes at major races, organising and running sportives such as the Poker Run.
- Midway Motors; sponsoring races such as the Midway One-Day Tour.
- Ricoh; sponsoring prizes at major races and providing photocopying and promotional support.
- Bendigo Valley Sports & Charity Foundation; funding for significant Club purchases.
- Lion Foundation; funding for significant Club purchases.
- Otago Community Trust; funding for Club development, i.e. coaching, first aid, junior development.
- New Zealand Community Trust; funding for Club travel to events.