Cycling Otago is supported by some amazing local businesses and community trusts. With their help we can provide some great physical assets and human resources for our Club members; and prize money and prizes at events. Recent examples of grant expenditure includes:
- Contribution towards purchase of new Club flat deck truck & canopy for STMS equipment
- Contribution towards Track starting gates and controller
- Contribution towards housing for Tracking starting gates
- Funding to purchase Hire bikes
- Funding to purchase stationary trainers
- Funding for development purposes, i.e. coach training, first aid training, commissaire training etc.
- Emersons Brewery Dunedin; sponsoring series such as the Winter Hill Climb Series; the Emersons City Criteriums, and Monday Night Racing.
- Cycle World Dunedin; sponsoring prizes at major races, hosting development evenings such as bike maintenance.
- Browns Avantiplus Dunedin; sponsoring prizes at major races, organising and running sportives such as the Poker Run.
- Midway Motors; sponsoring races such as the Midway One-Day Tour.
- Ricoh; sponsoring prizes at major races and providing photocopying and promotional support.
- Armstrong Prestige Dunedin; supporting the Youth Development Academy and official supplier of vehicles for the Calder Stewart Dunedin Elite Race.
- Bendigo Valley Sports & Charity Foundation; funding for significant Club purchases.
- Lion Foundation; funding for significant Club purchases.
- Otago Community Trust; funding for Club development, i.e. coaching, first aid, junior development.
- New Zealand Community Trust; funding for Club travel to events.