Palmerston to Mt Zion, May 11th. **Online entries by May 9th for handicapping.
One of the premiere handicap races on the Cycling Otago calendar and the last hit out before the winter season. Get over the Karitane bergs and then see what you’ve got on the famous Mt Cargill col! Approx. 47km.
Report at 11.15am for race briefing at 11.45 and race start at 12.00pm
Start: Palmerston Rest Area, Tiverton St.
Junior race – Waitati to Mt Cargill, meet at the Fire Station for a 1.00pm start.
Course: Check full details on strava https://www.strava.com/routes/333661
* Please read the Race briefing in advance – this will be updated on the day with any new hazards.
* Bring your NUMBER if you have one.
* We will take on the day entries, but please arrive in plenty of time to sign in and be added to the handicap.
* PRIZE GIVING will be at the Normanby Tavern following the race, timing expected to be between 2.00-2.30pm.
Entry fee: $15 licenced club members (any club), $20 non licenced riders.
- Cycling Otago Inc. ANZ 01-0906-0005289-00
- Include Name and Ref#Woods